- Adjunct Instructor, Capital University, English Composition
- GTA, Advanced Fiction, Ohio State University
- Certificate in the Pedagogy of Creative Writing
- MFA, Antioch University Los Angeles (Fiction, Creative Non-Fiction)
- Community of Stories writing Mentor, Cincinnati Ohio, March
- The Home Remedy Manual, Home Remedy LLC
News and Features:
- “Vintage Ohio Wine Festival,” Midwest Wine Press, (8/12)
- “An Artist, a Chinese Junk and Old Union Station,” Short North Gazette, (8/12)
- “Wine, Wine, Everywhere a Wine,” City Scene Magazine, (8/12)
- “One Grower, Huge Impact: The Wisconsin AVA,” The Grapevine (7/12)
- “Second Life: Barrels Get a Face-lift,” The Grapevine, (5/12)
- “Dads Across the World Fight Laws,” Latitude News, (5/12)
- Vox Pop, audio recording, Latitude News, (5/12)
- “Vino Where You Live,” Midwest Wine Press (5/12)
- “Deadbeat Dads,” Latitude News (5/12)
- Winery and Events profiles, Midwest Wine Press (4/12)
- “In Pursuit of Beads,” Short North Gazette (4/12)
- “Wrangling Volunteers,” Vineyard and Winery Management (6/12)
- “A Slice of American Dream,” Short North Gazette (3/12).
- “Groove U,” Short North Gazette (2/12)
- “Black Rot and Sour Rot in Grape Berries,” The Grapevine Magazine (3/12).
- Spa Boom – a series of articles on spa services, skin care, diet and exercise (ongoing since 7/12).
- The Renegade Writer – an article for this 10,000-subscriber Freelance Writer’s blog (to be published).
- Facebook consultation for Fortner Fine Living, 4/12
- Social Media Consultation Services, Iannarino-Dexter Creative (IDC), on-going.
- Web site, Attorney Bio section, research and writing, Scott Schiff & Associates (1/12).
- “Short Linebacker Rules the Roost,” Sugar Mule (8/12)
- “Smoke in My Hands,” Anthology: Columbus Creative Co-operative (4/12)
2011 Senior Staff Writer for The Grapevine Magazine.
- “Tuscan,” “Oak & Ivy,” Greenwoman Magazine (12/11)
- “Basement Party to High Street Gallery,” Short North Gazette, (11/11)
- “Near Miss,” About Town, anthology, Columbus Creative Co-operative (12/11)
- “Groove U,” Short North Gazette, (12/11)
- Created all publicity materials, including Constant Contact email marketing, press releases, magazine articles, and regular public speaking engagements for Healing in America, Ohio.
2007-2009 Editor, The Conscious Voices Program, a weekly one-hour magazine-style show for WCRS-FM, Columbus. Originated stories, researched, wrote, and prepared for broadcast all one-hour, weekly shows.
- “Salmon,” First Place in short story, Ohio Writer’s Contest
2006-2007 Dreamweaver magazine; Elyria magazine. Senior Reporter for Bexley Public Radio (WCRX-LP)
1990-1993 Manager of Public Relations for Allied Pickfords, London, UK. I ran this international PR office handling all press and publicity, plus the publication of a monthly newsletter to a staff of 2700 people. I left to run my own corporate communications business which included the Allied Pickfords company newsletter, the Exel company newsletter, and writing for Business Mover and Moving Home magazines.
1988-1990 Local newspaper reporting for The Advertiser series, North London, UK, and the Hornsey Journal. Additional reporting for national newspapers, magazines, and television as a stringer including The Guardian, The Daily Express and The Sun, plus Thames News.
MFA Creative Writing, Antioch University Los Angeles, 2014.
BA English, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma Washington
Memberships: Society of Authors (UK), International Women Writers Guild.
Conferences: American Society of Journalists and Authors (NY) 2007, 2006; Columbus Writers Conference 2005, 2007. International Women Writers Guild (NY) 2008. Greater Leighigh Writer’s Conference 2011.